The African Growth and Opportunity Act, exports, and development in Sub-Saharan Africa
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martine AUDIBERT, 2008.
"Endemic diseases and agricultural productivity: Challenges and policy response,"
- Martine Audibert, 2011. "Endemic diseases and agricultural productivity: Challenges and policy response," Working Papers halshs-00563389, HAL.
- Zenebe, Addisalem & Peterson, Wesley & Wamisho, Kassu, 2014. "The Impact of the African Growth and Opportunity Act (AGOA): An Empirical Analysis of Sub-Saharan African Agricultural Exports," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170590, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Salvador Gil-Pareja, 2011. "Do nonreciprocal preference regimes increase exports?," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1561, European Regional Science Association.
- Cooke, Edgar F. A., 2012. "Is the impact of AGOA heterogeneous?," MPRA Paper 43277, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Xavier Cirera & Francesca Foliano & Michael Gasiorek, 2016.
"The impact of preferences on developing countries’ exports to the European Union: bilateral gravity modelling at the product level,"
Springer, vol. 50(1), pages 59-102, February.
- Xavier Cirera & Francesca Foliano & Michael Gasiorek, 2016. "The impact of preferences on developing countries’ exports to the European Union: bilateral gravity modelling at the product level," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 50(1), pages 59-102, February.
- Maria Paula Fontoura & Nuno Crespo, 2015.
"Trade performance of the less developed African countries,"
Journal of Developing Areas,
Tennessee State University, College of Business, vol. 49(1), pages 223-241, January-M.
- Fontoura, Maria P. & Crespo, Nuno, 2013. "Trade Performance of the Less Developed African Countries," MPRA Paper 49193, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- World Bank, 2008. "Africa : Economic Partnership Agreements between Africa and the European Union, What to do Now? Summary Report," World Bank Other Operational Studies 7850, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsFree Trade; Economic Theory&Research; Trade Policy; Agribusiness&Markets; Markets and Market Access;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:3996. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .