Financial services for the urban poor : South Africa's E Plan
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Claessens, Stijn, 2006.
"Access to financial services: a review of the issues and public policy objectives,"
Journal of Financial Transformation,
Capco Institute, vol. 17, pages 16-19.
- Stijn Claessens, 2006. "Access to Financial Services: A Review of the Issues and Public Policy Objectives," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 21(2), pages 207-240.
- Claessens, Stijn, 2005. "Access to financial services: a review of the issues and public policy objectives," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3589, The World Bank.
- Andrie Schoombee, 2000. "Getting South African banks to serve micro-entrepreneurs: An analysis of policy options," Development Southern Africa, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(5), pages 751-767.
- Gregory N. Price, 2003. "South African Apartheid, Black-White Inequality, And Economic Growth: Implications For Reparations," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 71(3), pages 611-630, September.
- Stijn Claessens & Erik Feijen, 2006. "Financial Sector Development and the Millennium Development Goals," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7145, April.
- Jones, Gareth A. & Dallimore, Anthea, 2009. "Wither participatory banking?: experiences with village banks in South Africa," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 23354, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
More about this item
KeywordsFiscal&Monetary Policy; Payment Systems&Infrastructure; Banks&Banking Reform; Health Economics&Finance; Environmental Economics&Policies; Banks&Banking Reform; Health Economics&Finance; Payment Systems&Infrastructure; Environmental Economics&Policies; Economic Theory&Research;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:2016. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .