How can China provide income security for its rapidly aging population?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Calvo, Esteban & Williamson, John B., 2006. "Old-Age Pension Reform and Modernization Pathways: Lessons for China from Latin America," MPRA Paper 4872, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2007.
- Kiyutsevskaya, Anna & Narkevich, Sergei & Trunin, Pavel, 2016. "The Transformation of the Role and Tasks of the Central Bank (Monetary Authorities) in the Modern Economy," Working Papers 2136, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Chen, Vivian Y., 2004. "A Macro Analysis of China Pension Pooling System: Incentive Issues and Financial Problem," Discussion Paper 195, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- James, Estelle, 1998. "New Models for Old-Age Security: Experiments, Evidence, and Unanswered Questions," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 13(2), pages 271-301, August.
- Min Qin & Yaer Zhuang & Hongyan Liu, 2015. "Old age insurance participation among rural-urban migrants in China," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 33(37), pages 1047-1066, November.
- Giang, Thanh Long, 2004. "The Pension Scheme in Vietnam: Current Status and Challenges in an Aging Society," MPRA Paper 969, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental Economics&Policies; Health Monitoring&Evaluation; Wages; Compensation&Benefits; Banks&Banking Reform; Public Health Promotion; Pensions&Retirement Systems;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:1674. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.