Uncertainty and global warming : an option - pricing approach to policy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kravis, Irving B., 1981. "An approximation of the relative real per capita GDP of the People's Republic of China," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 60-78, March.
- Liu, Ta-Chung & Yeh, Kung-Chia, 1973. "Chinese and Other Asian Economies: A Quantitative Evaluation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 63(2), pages 215-223, May.
- Bhagwati, Jagdish N, 1984. "Why Are Services Cheaper in the Poor Countries?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 94(374), pages 279-286, June.
- W. Erwin Diewert, 1985. "Microeconomic Approaches to the Theory of International Comparisons," NBER Technical Working Papers 0053, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Baranzini, Andrea & Chesney, Marc & Morisset, Jacques, 2003. "The impact of possible climate catastrophes on global warming policy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(8), pages 691-701, June.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Theory&Research; Montreal Protocol; Decentralization; Climate Change; Environmental Economics&Policies; Economic Theory&Research; Climate Change; Montreal Protocol; Carbon Policy and Trading; Environmental Economics&Policies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:1417. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .