Indonesia : Toward Universal Access to Clean Cooking
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Purwanto, Widodo Wahyu & Afifah, Nok, 2016. "Assessing the impact of techno socioeconomic factors on sustainability indicators of microhydro power projects in Indonesia: A comparative study," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 312-322.
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy - Renewable Energy Energy Conservation and Efficiency Macroeconomics and Economic Growth - Markets and Market Access Environmental Economics and Policies Energy - Energy Production and Transportation Environment;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-10-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2013-10-18 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2013-10-18 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-RES-2013-10-18 (Resource Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2013-10-18 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:16068. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .