Sri Lanka : Development Policy Review
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hammer, Jeffrey S, 1997. "Economic Analysis for Health Projects," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 12(1), pages 47-71, February.
- Omer Gokcekus & Nick Manning & Ranjana Mukherjee & Raj Nallari, 2001. "Institutional Environment and Public Officials' Performance in Guyana," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13944.
- Stefan Emblad & Gilles Hervio & Chuck Humphreys, 2000. "Conditionality Revisited : A New Approach in Burkina Faso," World Bank Other Operational Studies 11441, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala, 2012. "Sri Lanka’s Trade Policy: Reverting to Dirigisme?," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(12), pages 1662-1686, December.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala & Raveen Ekanayake, 2014. "Repositioning in the Global Apparel Value Chain in the Post-MFA Era: Strategic Issues and Evidence from Sri Lanka," Departmental Working Papers 2014-17, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Sadiq Ahmed, 2006. "Explaining South Asia's Development Success : The Role of Good Policies," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7129.
- Muhammad Abdul Majid Makki & Suleman Aziz Lodhi, 2008. "Impact of Intellectual Capital Efficiency on Profitability (A Case Study of LSE25 Companies)," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, pages 81-98.
- Yiping Huang & Jian Chang & Prema-Chandra Athukorala & Sisira Jayasuriya, 2013.
"Economic Policy Shifts in Sri Lanka: The Post-Conflict Development Challenge,"
Asian Economic Papers,
MIT Press, pages 1-28.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala & Sisira Jayasuriya, 2012. "Economic Policy Shifts in Sri Lanka: The Post-conflict Development Challenge," Departmental Working Papers 2012-15, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Theory and Research Private Sector Development - Emerging Markets Health; Nutrition and Population - Population Policies Finance and Financial Sector Development - Debt Markets Macroeconomics and Economic Growth;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:14577. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .