Corporate Distress in East Asia : The Effect of Currency and Interest Rate Shocks
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Geeta Gandhi Kingdon & John Knight, 2004.
"Race and the Incidence of Unemployment in South Africa,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 8(2), pages 198-222, May.
- Geeta Kingdon & John Knight, 2001. "Race and the Incidence of Unemployment in South Africa," CSAE Working Paper Series 2001-18, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Geeta Kingdon & John Knight, 2004. "Race and the Incidence of Unemployment in South Africa," Labor and Demography 0409005, EconWPA.
- Svejnar, Jan, 1981. "Relative Wage Effects of Unions, Dictatorship and Codetermination: Econometric Evidence from Germany," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, pages 188-197.
- Nickell, Stephen J, 1980.
"A Picture of Male Unemployment in Britain,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 90(363), pages 776-794, December.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:423895 is not listed on IDEAS
- Francesco Pastore, 2009. "School-to-Work Transitions in Mongolia," European Journal of Comparative Economics, Cattaneo University (LIUC), vol. 6(2), pages 245-264, December.
- Altonji, Joseph G. & Blank, Rebecca M., 1999. "Race and gender in the labor market," Handbook of Labor Economics,in: O. Ashenfelter & D. Card (ed.), Handbook of Labor Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 48, pages 3143-3259 Elsevier.
- Francesco Pastore, 2010. "The gender gap in early career in Mongolia," International Journal of Manpower, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 31(2), pages 188-207, May.
- Minquan Liu & Yimeng Yin, 2010. "Human Development in East and Southeast Asian Economies: 1990-2010," Human Development Research Papers (2009 to present) HDRP-2010-17, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP). Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Berger, Allen N. & Klapper, Leora F. & Udell, Gregory F., 2001.
"The ability of banks to lend to informationally opaque small businesses,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 25(12), pages 2127-2167, December.
- Allen N. Berger & Leora Klapper & Gregory F. Udell, 2001. "The ability of banks to lend to informationally opaque small businesses," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2001-34, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Berger, Allen N. & Klapper, Leora F. & Udell, Gregory F., 2001. "The ability of banks to lend to informationally opaque small businesses," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2656, The World Bank.
- Allen N. Berger & Leora Klapper & Gregory F. Udell, 2001. "The ability of banks to lend to informationally opaque small businesses," Proceedings 709, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
More about this item
KeywordsFinance and Financial Sector Development - Financial Intermediation Finance and Financial Sector Development - Strategic Debt Management Banks and Banking Reform Economic Theory and Research Environmental Economics and Policies Macroeconomics and Economic Growth Environment;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:11500. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .