Entropy Man, Chapter 8 Resource Dynamics and the Economy
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsThermodynamics; economics; Le Chatelier; entropy; utility; money; equilibrium; value; energy; interest; elasticity; employment; climate change;
- A1 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics
- C02 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Mathematical Economics
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
- D5 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium
- E - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics
- O - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENE-2015-05-30 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2015-05-30 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2015-05-30 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-UPT-2015-05-30 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:voc:wpaper:em201508. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (John Bryant). General contact details of provider: http://www.vocat.co.uk .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .