Entropy Man, Chapter 7 Labour and Unemployment
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsThermodynamics; economics; Le Chatelier; entropy; utility; money; equilibrium; value; energy; interest; elasticity; employment; climate change;
All these keywords.
- A1 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics
- C02 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Mathematical Economics
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
- D5 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium
- E - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics
- O - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENE-2015-05-30 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2015-05-30 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-UPT-2015-05-30 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:voc:wpaper:em201507. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.vocat.co.uk .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: John Bryant (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.vocat.co.uk .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.