Corporate governance and board effectiveness : beyond formalism
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- A. Levrau & L.A.A. Van Den Berghe, 2007. "Corporate governance and Board Effectiveness : beyond formalism," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 07/448, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Verica Babić & Jelena Nikolić & Jelena Erić, 2011. "Rethinking Board Roles Performance: Towards Integrative Model," Economic Annals, Faculty of Economics, University of Belgrade, vol. 56(190), pages 140-162, July – Se.
- Bananuka, Juma & Night, Sadress & Ngoma, Muhammed & Najjemba, Grace Muganga, 2019. "Internet financial reporting adoption: Exploring the influence of board role performance and isomorphic forces," Journal of Economics, Finance and Administrative Science, Universidad ESAN, vol. 24(48), pages 266-287.
- Lippert, Inge, 2008. "Perspektivenverschiebungen in der Corporate Governance: Neuere Ansätze und Studien der Corporate-Governance-Forschung," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Knowledge, Production Systems and Work SP III 2008-302, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
- Gad Jacek, 2015. "The Relationship Between Supervisory Board And Management And Their Communication Processes In Publicly Listed Companies In Poland / Relacje Między Radą Nadzorczą I Zarządem Oraz Proces Ich Komunikacj," Comparative Economic Research, Sciendo, vol. 18(2), pages 139-160, June.
- Naeem Tabassum & Satwinder Singh, 2020. "Corporate Governance and Organisational Performance," Springer Books, Springer, number 978-3-030-48527-6, December.
- OTENG-ABAYIE, ERIC Fosu & Affram, Anthony & Mensah, Henry Kofi, 2018. "Corporate Governance and Efficiency of Rural and Community Banks (RCBs) in Ghana," MPRA Paper 94665, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BEC-2007-02-17 (Business Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vlg:vlgwps:2007-3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Isabelle Vandenbroere). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vlgmsbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.