Mezzogiorno e apertura internazionale ne "La Riforma Sociale"
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Galli, Emma & Ricciuti, Roberto, 2009. "Sulla political economy del deficit pubblico nell'Italia liberale," POLIS Working Papers 127, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Cassata Francesco & Marchionatti Roberto, 2010. "Economic Chronicles of Thirty Years. The Cyclical Growth of the Italian Economy, 1881-1913 in the Interpretation of Luigi Einaudi and his School," Rivista di storia economica, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 2, pages 161-208.
More about this item
KeywordsMezzogiorno; protezionismo; commercio internazionale; politica coloniale; Einaudi; Nitti.;
- B13 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Neoclassical through 1925 (Austrian, Marshallian, Walrasian, Wicksellian)
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-06-25 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ver:wpaper:19/2012. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael Reiter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/isverit.html .