The evaluation of european structural funds on economic convergence with the application of spatial filtering technique
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||May 2010|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Via Cantarane, 24 - I-37129 Verona|
Phone: +39 045 802 8095
Fax: +39 045 802 8529
Web page: http://www.dse.univr.it
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Julie LE GALLO (IERSO, IFReDE-GRES) & Sandy DALL’ERBA (REAL, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign), 2004.
"Evaluating the Temporal and the Spatial Heterogeneity of the European Convergence Process, 1980-1999,"
Cahiers du GRES (2002-2009)
2004-23, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- Julie Le Gallo & Sandy Dall'erba, 2004. "Evaluating the temporal and the spatial heterogeneity of the European convergence process, 1980-1999," Urban/Regional 0401003, EconWPA.
- Sandy Dall’erba & Julie Le Gallo, 2007.
"The Impact of EU Regional Support on Growth and Employment,"
Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver),
Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 57(7-8), pages 324-340, September.
- Sandy Dall'Erba & Julie Le Gallo, 2007. "The impact of EU regional support on growth and employment," Post-Print hal-00485024, HAL.
- Juan R. Cuadrado-Roura, 2001. "Regional convergence in the European Union: From hypothesis to the actual trends," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 35(3), pages 333-356.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ver:wpaper:07/2010. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael Reiter)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.