Economic Analysis, Sustainability and Environmental Commons
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jacquier, Eric & Polson, Nicholas G & Rossi, Peter E, 2002. "Bayesian Analysis of Stochastic Volatility Models," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 20(1), pages 69-87, January.
- Shao, Wei & Guo, Guangbao & Meng, Fanyu & Jia, Shuqin, 2013. "An efficient proposal distribution for Metropolis–Hastings using a B-splines technique," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 465-478.
- Casarin, Roberto & Craiu, Radu & Leisen, Fabrizio, 2011. "Interacting multiple -- Try algorithms with different proposal distributions," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws110402, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/6072 is not listed on IDEAS
- Craiu, Radu V. & Rosenthal, Jeffrey & Yang, Chao, 2009. "Learn From Thy Neighbor: Parallel-Chain and Regional Adaptive MCMC," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 104(488), pages 1454-1466.
- Martino, Luca & Del Olmo, Victor Pascual & Read, Jesse, 2012. "A multi-point Metropolis scheme with generic weight functions," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(7), pages 1445-1453.
- Ajay Jasra & David A. Stephens & Christopher C. Holmes, 2007. "Population-Based Reversible Jump Markov Chain Monte Carlo," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 94(4), pages 787-807.
- Jacquier, Eric & Polson, Nicholas G & Rossi, Peter E, 1994. "Bayesian Analysis of Stochastic Volatility Models: Comments: Reply," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 12(4), pages 413-417, October.
- repec:bla:restud:v:65:y:1998:i:3:p:361-93 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jacquier, Eric & Polson, Nicholas G. & Rossi, P.E.Peter E., 2004. "Bayesian analysis of stochastic volatility models with fat-tails and correlated errors," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 122(1), pages 185-212, September.
- Campillo, Fabien & Rakotozafy, Rivo & Rossi, Vivien, 2009. "Parallel and interacting Markov chain Monte Carlo algorithm," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 79(12), pages 3424-3433.
- Meyer, Renate & Cai, Bo & Perron, François, 2008. "Adaptive rejection Metropolis sampling using Lagrange interpolation polynomials of degree 2," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(7), pages 3408-3423, March.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironment; Sustainability; Common-pool resources; Global environmental problems; Climate Change; Biodiversity;
- B52 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Historical; Institutional; Evolutionary
- H0 - Public Economics - - General
- H4 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods
- Q01 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - Sustainable Development
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
- Q5 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2013-09-06 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2013-09-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2013-09-06 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-HME-2013-09-06 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-RES-2013-09-06 (Resource Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ven:wpaper:2013:20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Geraldine Ludbrook). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dsvenit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .