Report NEP-RES-2013-09-06This is the archive for NEP-RES, a report on new working papers in the area of Resource Economics. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ignazio Musu, 2013. "Economic Analysis, Sustainability and Environmental Commons," Working Papers 2013:20, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Sandro Montresor & Claudia Ghisetti & Alberto Marzucchi, 2013. "The “green-impact” of the open innovation mode. Bridging knowledge sourcing and absorptive capacity for environmental innovations," JRC-IPTS Working Papers JRC83831, Institute for Prospective and Technological Studies, Joint Research Centre.
- Roberto Roson & Martina Sartori, 2013. "Trade-offs in water policy: System-wide implications of changing water availability and agricultural productivity in the Mediterranean economies by 2050," Working Papers 2013:21, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Deschenes, Olivier & Greenstone, Michael & Shapiro, Joseph S., 2013. "Defensive Investments and the Demand for Air Quality: Evidence from the NOx Budget Program and Ozone Reductions," IZA Discussion Papers 7557, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Michael Dittmar, 2013. "Development Towards Sustainability: How to judge past and proposed policies?," Papers 1309.0348, arXiv.org.
- Vandycke, Nancy, 2013. "Natural resources, physical capital and institutions : evidence from Eurasia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6586, The World Bank.