Old and new ceramics: manufactures, products and markets in the Venetian Republic in the 17th and 18th centuries
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Valerio Antonelli & Trevor Boyns & Fabrizio Cerbioni, 2006. "Multiple Origins of Accounting? An Early Italian Example of the Development of Accounting for Managerial Purposes," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(3), pages 367-401.
- Marisa Agostini & Riccardo Cella & Giovanni Favero, 2017. "Accounting fraud in a pre-modern historical context: An accounting investigation on the use of market (fair) value in the second half of the eighteenth century in Venice," Working Papers 12, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
More about this item
Keywordsceramics; guilds; privileged firms; Venetian Republic;
- N63 - Economic History - - Manufacturing and Construction - - - Europe: Pre-1913
- N83 - Economic History - - Micro-Business History - - - Europe: Pre-1913
- N93 - Economic History - - Regional and Urban History - - - Europe: Pre-1913
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ven:wpaper:2006_05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Geraldine Ludbrook). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dsvenit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.