Liquidity and Market Participation
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marekwica, Marcel & Schaefer, Alexander & Sebastian, Steffen, 2013. "Life cycle asset allocation in the presence of housing and tax-deferred investing," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 1110-1125.
- Hiroaki OHNO, 2011. "Limited Market Participation, Financial Intermediaries,And Endogenous Growth," Review of Economics & Finance, Better Advances Press, Canada, vol. 1, pages 53-62, August.
- Hopenhayn, Hugo A. & Werner, Ingrid M., 1996.
"Information, Liquidity, and Asset Trading in a Random Matching Game,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 349-379, February.
- Hugo A. Hopenhayn & Ingrid M. Werner, 1993. "Information, liquidity and asset trading in a random matching game," Economics Working Papers 19, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Asgharian, Hossein & Liu, Lu & Lundtofte, Frederik, 2014.
"Institutional Quality, Trust and Stock-Market Participation: Learning to Forget,"
2014:39, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Asgharian, Hossein & Liu, Lu & Lundtofte, Frederik, 2014. "Institutional Quality, Trust and Stock Market Participation: Learning to Forget," Knut Wicksell Working Paper Series 2014/2, Lund University, Knut Wicksell Centre for Financial Studies.
- Guerdjikova, Ani, 2006. "Portfolio Choice and Asset Prices in an Economy Populated by Case-Based Decision Makers," Working Papers 06-13, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- Eduardo Corso, 2015. "Ambiguity and portfolio decisions," BCRA Working Paper Series 201567, Central Bank of Argentina, Economic Research Department.
- Ohno, Hiroaki, 2009. "Incomplete market participation, endogenous endowment risks and welfare," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 61(5), pages 392-403, September.
- Bo Sun, 2011. "Limited market participation and asset prices in the presence of earnings management," International Finance Discussion Papers 1019, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
More about this item
Keywordseconomic equilibrium ; financial market ; costs ; liquidity ; contracts;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwo:wocier:9110. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://economics.uwo.ca/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.