Macroeconomic Policy Cycles Under Alternative Electoral Structures
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Juan Carlos Berganza, 2000. "Politicians, voters and electoral processes: an overview," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 24(3), pages 501-543, September.
- Christopher J. Ellis & Mark A. Thoma, 1991. "Causality In Political Business Cycles," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 9(2), pages 39-49, April.
- Alberto Alesina & Nouriel Roubini, 1990. "Political Cycles in OECD Economies," NBER Working Papers 3478, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ito, Takatoshi, 1991.
"International impacts on domestic political economy: a case of Japanese general elections,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 10(1, Supple), pages 73-89, March.
- Takatoshi Ito, 1990. "International Impacts on Domestic Political Economy: A Case of Japanese General Elections," NBER Working Papers 3499, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marco E. Terrones, 1991. "Macroeconomic policy and elections: Theories and challenges," Estudios Económicos, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos, vol. 6(2), pages 173-195.
- Alberto Alesina, 1988. "Macroeconomics and Politics," NBER Chapters,in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1988, Volume 3, pages 13-62 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
Keywordselections ; budget ; economic models;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwo:uwowop:8905. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://economics.uwo.ca/research/research_papers/department_working_papers.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .