The Role of the History of Economic Thought in Modern Macroeconomics
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- David Laidler, 2003. "The role of the history of economic thought in modern macroeconomics," Chapters,in: Monetary History, Exchange Rates and Financial Markets, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nelson Edward, 2005.
"The Great Inflation of the Seventies: What Really Happened?,"
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics,
De Gruyter, vol. 5(1), pages 1-50, July.
- Edward Nelson, 2004. "The Great Inflation of the seventies: what really happened?," Working Papers 2004-001, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- repec:oxf:wpaper:516 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andreas Freytag & Simon Renaud, 2007.
"From short-term to long-term orientation—political economy of the policy reform process,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, vol. 17(4), pages 433-449, August.
- Andreas Freytag & Simon Renaud, 2004. "From Short-Term to Long-Term Orientation - Political Economy of the Policy Reform Process," Jenaer Schriften zur Wirtschaftswissenschaft (Expired!) 12/2004, Friedrich-Schiller-Universität Jena, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Masazumi Wakatabe, 2013. "Central Banking, Japanese Style: Economics and the Bank of Japan, 1945-1985," HISTORY OF ECONOMIC THOUGHT AND POLICY, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2013(1), pages 141-160.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-04-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-HPE-2002-04-15 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2002-04-15 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwo:uwowop:20016. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://economics.uwo.ca/research/research_papers/department_working_papers.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .