The Role of the History of Economic Thought in Modern Macroeconomics
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- David Laidler, 2003. "The role of the history of economic thought in modern macroeconomics," Chapters,in: Monetary History, Exchange Rates and Financial Markets, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bhatia, Kul B, 1997. "Produced and Primary Specific Inputs in Tax-Incidence Theory," Public Finance = Finances publiques, , vol. 52(1), pages 1-21.
- Kul B. Bhatia, 2001.
"Specific Inputs, Value-Added, and Production Linkages in Tax-Incidence Theory,"
Public Finance Review,
, vol. 29(6), pages 461-486, November.
- Bhatia, K., 1997. "Specific Inputs, Value-Added, and Production Linkages in Tax-Incidence Theory," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 9714, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nelson Edward, 2005.
"The Great Inflation of the Seventies: What Really Happened?,"
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics,
De Gruyter, vol. 5(1), pages 1-50, July.
- Edward Nelson, 2004. "The Great Inflation of the seventies: what really happened?," Working Papers 2004-001, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- repec:oxf:wpaper:516 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andreas Freytag & Simon Renaud, 2007.
"From short-term to long-term orientation—political economy of the policy reform process,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, vol. 17(4), pages 433-449, August.
- Andreas Freytag & Simon Renaud, 2004. "From Short-Term to Long-Term Orientation - Political Economy of the Policy Reform Process," Jenaer Schriften zur Wirtschaftswissenschaft (Expired!) 12/2004, Friedrich-Schiller-Universität Jena, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Masazumi Wakatabe, 2013. "Central Banking, Japanese Style: Economics and the Bank of Japan, 1945-1985," HISTORY OF ECONOMIC THOUGHT AND POLICY, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2013(1), pages 141-160.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-04-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-HPE-2002-04-15 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2002-04-15 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwo:uwowop:20016. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://economics.uwo.ca/research/research_papers/department_working_papers.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .