The Demand for Endogenous Money: A Lesson in Institutional Change
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Howells, Peter & Hussein, Khaled, 1997. "The demand for money: Total transactions as the scale variable," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 371-377, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:taf:rjapxx:v:14:y:2009:i:4:p:331-350 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-02-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2007-02-10 (Central Banking)
- NEP-HIS-2007-02-10 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-MAC-2007-02-10 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2007-02-10 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2007-02-10 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwe:wpaper:0701. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Felix Ritchie). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/seuweuk.html .