The Measurement of Inflation: a Stochastic Approach
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Clements, Kenneth W & Izan, H Y, 1987. "The Measurement of Inflation: A Stochastic Approach," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 5(3), pages 339-350, July.
- K.W. Clements & H.Y. Izan, 1987. "The Measurement of Inflation: A stochastic approach," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 87-02, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lucas, Robert E, Jr, 1973. "Some International Evidence on Output-Inflation Tradeoffs," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 63(3), pages 326-334, June.
- Lloyd, P J, 1975. "Substitution Effects and Biases in Nontrue Price Indices," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 65(3), pages 301-313, June.
- Kott, Phillip S, 1984. "A Superpopulation Theory Approach to the Design of Price Index Estimators with Small Sampling Biases," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 2(1), pages 83-90, January.
- Clements, Kenneth W & Izan, H Y, 1981. "A Note on Estimating Divisia Index Numbers," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 22(3), pages 745-747, October.
- Braithwait, Steven D, 1980. "The Substitution Bias of the Laspeyres Price Index: An Analysis Using Estimated Cost-of-Living Indexes," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(1), pages 64-77, March.
- Miller, Stephen, 1984. "Purchasing power parity and relative price variability : Evidence from the 1970s," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 353-367, December.
- S. Miller, 1983. "Purchasing Power Parity Relative Price Variability: Evidence from the 1970s," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 83-03, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwa:wpaper:84-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sam Tang). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuwaau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.