Optimal Numeraires for Risk Measures
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Hans Föllmer & Alexander Schied, 2002. "Convex measures of risk and trading constraints," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 6(4), pages 429-447.
- Filipovic, Damir & Kupper, Michael, 2007. "Monotone and cash-invariant convex functions and hulls," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 1-16, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gianluca Cassese, 2014. "Option Pricing in an Imperfect World," Papers 1406.0412, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2016.
- Gianluca Cassese, 2017. "Asset pricing in an imperfect world," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 64(3), pages 539-570, October.
- Farkas, Walter & Koch-Medina, Pablo & Munari, Cosimo, 2014. "Capital requirements with defaultable securities," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 58-67.
- Walter Farkas & Pablo Koch-Medina & Cosimo Munari, 2012. "Capital requirements with defaultable securities," Papers 1203.4610, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2014.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-02-10 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uts:rpaper:187. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Duncan Ford). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/qfutsau.html .