Explicit Bounds for Approximation Rates for Boundary Crossing Probabilities for the Wiener Process
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- G. O. Roberts & C. F. Shortland, 1997. "Pricing Barrier Options with Time-Dependent Coefficients," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(1), pages 83-93.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pötzelberger Klaus, 2012. "Improving the Monte Carlo estimation of boundary crossing probabilities by control variables," Monte Carlo Methods and Applications, De Gruyter, vol. 18(4), pages 353-377, December.
- Delia Coculescu & Hélyette Geman & Monique Jeanblanc, 2008. "Valuation of default-sensitive claims under imperfect information," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 195-218, April.
- Thorsten Schmidt & Alexander Novikov, 2008. "A Structural Model with Unobserved Default Boundary," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(2), pages 183-203.
- Pingjin Deng, 2016. "Asymptotic of Non-Crossings probability of Additive Wiener Fields," Papers 1610.07131, arXiv.org.
More about this item
Keywordswiener process; boundary crossing probabilities; barrier options;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-06-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2004-06-09 (Econometrics)
- NEP-ETS-2004-06-02 (Econometric Time Series)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uts:rpaper:115. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Duncan Ford). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/qfutsau.html .