Management, Strategy and Policy Suggestions for European Academic Incubators: the Creation of a Start-ups’ Ecosystem in the South West England
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Dec 2013|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: +39 011670 4406
Fax: +39 011670 3895
Web page: http://www.unito.it/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Alan Hughes & Michael Kitson, 2012. "Pathways to impact and the strategic role of universities: new evidence on the breadth and depth of university knowledge exchange in the UK and the factors constraining its development," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 36(3), pages 723-750.
- Clarysse, Bart & Tartari, Valentina & Salter, Ammon, 2011. "The impact of entrepreneurial capacity, experience and organizational support on academic entrepreneurship," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(8), pages 1084-1093, October.
- Helen Lawton Smith, 2007. "Universities, innovation, and territorial development: a review of the evidence," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 25(1), pages 98-114, February.
- Etzkowitz, Henry & Leydesdorff, Loet, 2000. "The dynamics of innovation: from National Systems and "Mode 2" to a Triple Helix of university-industry-government relations," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 109-123, February.
- D'Este, P. & Patel, P., 2007. "University-industry linkages in the UK: What are the factors underlying the variety of interactions with industry?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 1295-1313, November.
- Di Gregorio, Dante & Shane, Scott, 2003. "Why do some universities generate more start-ups than others?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 209-227, February.
- Massimo G. Colombo & Evila Piva & Francesco Rentocchini, 2012. "The effects of incubation on academic and non-academic high-tech start-ups: evidence from Italy," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(5-6), pages 505-527, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uto:dipeco:201350. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Piero Cavaleri)or (Marina Grazioli)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.