Speed of innovation in high technology firms: geographic and organizational strategies
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-08-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2006-08-12 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-ENT-2006-08-12 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-INO-2006-08-12 (Innovation)
- NEP-MIC-2006-08-12 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-TID-2006-08-12 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
- NEP-URE-2006-08-12 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:usu:wpaper:2000-33. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (John Gilbert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edusuus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .