Report NEP-TID-2006-08-12This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Roberto Fontana issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Koen Frenken & Gerben van der Steege, 2006. "The evolution of the Dutch dairy industry and the rise of cooperatives: Combining transaction cost and evolutionary approaches," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0608, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Jul 2006.
- Lee Fleming & Koen Frenken, 2006. "The evolution of inventor networks in the Silicon Valley and Boston regions," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0609, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Jul 2006.
- L. Hunnicutt, "undated". "Market power in the beef packing industry: is it time for a new approach?," Working Papers 2000-31, Utah State University, Department of Economics.
- Sandra Tavares Silva & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2006. "An evolutionary model of firms' institutional behavior focusing on labor decisions," FEP Working Papers 227, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Kyoji Fukao & Young Gak Kim & Hyeog Ug Kwon, 2006. "Plant Turnover and TFP Dynamics in Japanese Manufacturing," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d06-180, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- E. Echeverri-Carroll & L. Hunnicutt, "undated". "Speed of innovation in high technology firms: geographic and organizational strategies," Working Papers 2000-33, Utah State University, Department of Economics.