Report NEP-ENT-2006-08-12This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Simon Grant & John Quiggin, 2005. "Learning and Discovery," Risk & Uncertainty Working Papers WP7R05, Risk and Sustainable Management Group, University of Queensland.
- Heshmati, Almas & Lööf, Hans, 2006. "Investment and Performance of Firms: Correlation or Causality?," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 72, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- E. Echeverri-Carroll & L. Hunnicutt, "undated". "Speed of innovation in high technology firms: geographic and organizational strategies," Working Papers 2000-33, Utah State University, Department of Economics.
- Yuliya Demyanyk, 2006. "U.S. banking deregulation and self-employment: a differential impact on those in need," Supervisory Policy Analysis Working Papers 2006-01, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Andrés Fuentes & Eckhard Wurzel & Andreas Reindl, 2006. "Raising Economic Performance by Fostering Product Market Competition in Germany," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 507, OECD Publishing.
- Kyoji Fukao & Young Gak Kim & Hyeog Ug Kwon, 2006. "Plant Turnover and TFP Dynamics in Japanese Manufacturing," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d06-180, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Sandra Tavares Silva & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2006. "An evolutionary model of firms' institutional behavior focusing on labor decisions," FEP Working Papers 227, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.