Dominance Dimension: A Common Parametric Formulation for Authorial Scientific Impact Indexes
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Blaug,Mark, 1997. "Economic Theory in Retrospect," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521577014, March.
- J. K. Galbraith, 1936. "Monopoly Power and Price Rigidities," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 50(3), pages 456-475.
- Morris A. Copeland, 1940. "Competing Products and Monopolistic Competition," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 55(1), pages 1-35.
- Pier Francesco Asso & Luca Fiorito, 2008. "Was Frank Knight an Institutionalist?," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(1), pages 59-77.
- A. B. Wolfe, 1924. ""Competitive" Costs and the Rent of Business Ability," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 39(1), pages 39-69.
- Frederick C. Mills, 1936. "Prices in Recession and Recovery: A Survey of Recent Changes," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number mill36-1, January.
- repec:mes:jeciss:v:28:y:1994:i:1:p:173-186 is not listed on IDEAS
- Axel Leijonhufvud, 1983. "What Would Keynes Have Thought of Rational Expectations?," UCLA Economics Working Papers 299, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Rutherford, Malcolm, 2000. "Understanding Institutional Economics: 1918–1929," Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Cambridge University Press, vol. 22(03), pages 277-308, September.
- Edward H. Chamberlin, 1961. "The Origin and Early Development of Monopolistic Competition Theory," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 75(4), pages 515-543.
- Rutherford, Malcolm & Desroches, C. Tyler, 2008. "The Institutionalist Reaction To Keynesian Economics," Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Cambridge University Press, vol. 30(01), pages 29-48, March.
- Morris A. Copeland, 1934. "The Theory of Monopolistic Competition," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 42, pages 531-531.
- R. A. Gordon, 1940. "Ownership and Compensation as Incentives to Corporation Executives," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 54(3), pages 455-473.
- repec:mes:jeciss:v:8:y:1974:i:4:p:877-896 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:usi:wpaper:561. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fabrizio Becatti). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/desieit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.