Gains and losses in intertemporal preferences: a behavioural study
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsintertemporal preferences; gains; losses; certainty; sign effect .;
- D90 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - General
- D91 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Role and Effects of Psychological, Emotional, Social, and Cognitive Factors on Decision Making
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-10-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2010-10-23 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-EXP-2010-10-23 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-NEU-2010-10-23 (Neuroeconomics)
- NEP-UPT-2010-10-23 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:usi:labsit:029. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alessandro Innocenti). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dpsieit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .