Report NEP-NEU-2010-10-23This is the archive for NEP-NEU, a report on new working papers in the area of Neuroeconomics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Martin Dufwenberg & Simon Gaechter & Heike Hennig-Schmidt, 2010. "The Framing of Games and the Psychology of Play," Discussion Papers 2010-16, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Claire Crawford & Alissa Goodman & Robert Joyce, 2010. "Explaining the socio-economic gradient in child outcomes: the intergenerational transmission of cognitive skills," IFS Working Papers W10/16, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- T. De Bock & P. Van Kenhove, 2010. "Consumer Ethics: The Role of Self-Regulatory Focus," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 10/670, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Valeria Faralla & Francesca Benuzzi & Paolo Nichelli & Nicola Dimitri, 2010. "Gains and losses in intertemporal preferences: a behavioural study," Labsi Experimental Economics Laboratory University of Siena 029, University of Siena.
- Sergio Sousa, 2010. "Are smarter people really less risk averse?," Discussion Papers 2010-17, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Heller, Yuval, 2010. "Overconfidence and risk dispersion," MPRA Paper 25893, University Library of Munich, Germany.