Is Governance Related to Investment Performance and Asset Allocation? Empirical Evidence from Swiss Pension Funds
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsPension Fund Governance; Investment Performance; Swiss Occupational Pension Plans;
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- G19 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Other
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
- J32 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Nonwage Labor Costs and Benefits; Retirement Plans; Private Pensions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2017-02-26 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2017-02-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2017-02-26 (Microeconomic European Issues)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:usg:sfwpfi:2016:23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Geraldine Frei). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cfisgch.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .