Taxation of a Venture Capitalist With a Portfolio of Firms
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Christian Keuschnigg, 2004. "Taxation of a venture capitalist with a portfolio of firms," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 56(2), pages 285-306, April.
- Christian Keuschnigg, 2002. "Taxation of a Venture Capitalist with a Portfolio of Firms," CESifo Working Paper Series 813, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
KeywordsVenture capital; double moral hazard; optimal taxation.;
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
- G24 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Investment Banking; Venture Capital; Brokerage
- H21 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Efficiency; Optimal Taxation
- H25 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Business Taxes and Subsidies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-02-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-CFN-2003-02-24 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-PUB-2003-02-24 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:usg:dp2003:2003-04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joerg Baumberger). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vwasgch.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .