Report NEP-CFN-2003-02-24This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christian Keuschnigg & Soren Bo Nielsen, 2003. "Public Policy For Start-up Entrepreneurship With Venture Capital and Bank Finance," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2003 2003-02, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Jacob Boudoukh & Matthew Richardson & YuQing Shen & Robert F. Whitelaw, 2003. "Do Asset Prices Reflect Fundamentals? Freshly Squeezed Evidence from the OJ Market," NBER Working Papers 9515, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ajit Singh, 2003. "Corporate governance, corporate finance and stock markets in emerging countries," Working Papers wp258, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Elias Tzavalis & Shijun Wang, 2003. "Pricing American Options under Stochastic Volatility: A New Method Using Chebyshev Polynomials to Approximate the Early Exercise Boundary," Working Papers 488, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Christian Keuschnigg, 2003. "Taxation of a Venture Capitalist With a Portfolio of Firms," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2003 2003-04, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Geert Bekaert & Campbell R. Harvey, 2003. "Market Integration and Contagion," NBER Working Papers 9510, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rajnish Mehra, 2003. "The Equity Premium: Why is it a Puzzle?," NBER Working Papers 9512, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Y. Campbell & Tuomo Vuolteenaho, 2003. "Bad Beta, Good Beta," NBER Working Papers 9509, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Huizinga Harry & Nicodeme Gaetan, 2003. "Deposit insurance and international bank deposits," International Finance 0302001, EconWPA.