Knowledge Spillovers from Creation to Exploitation: A Theoretical Model with Implications for Firms and Public Policy
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsknowledge spillovers; innovation management; strategic entrepreneurship;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-11-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2009-11-27 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-ENT-2009-11-27 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-INO-2009-11-27 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2009-11-27 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-SBM-2009-11-27 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-URE-2009-11-27 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:use:tkiwps:0932. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marina Muilwijk). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eiruunl.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .