Report NEP-KNM-2009-11-27This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Z. Acs & C. Economidou & M. Sanders, 2009. "Knowledge Spillovers from Creation to Exploitation: A Theoretical Model with Implications for Firms and Public Policy," Working Papers 09-32, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Görg, Holger & Hanley, Aoife, 2009. "Services outsourcing and innovation: An empirical investigation," CEPR Discussion Papers 7390, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Henry, Emeric & Ponce, Carlos, 2009. "Waiting to imitate: on the dynamic pricing of knowledge," CEPR Discussion Papers 7511, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Colin Davis & Yasunobu Tomoda, 2009. "Competing process and quality innovation in a model of occupational choice," Discussion Papers 0915, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Ottaviano, Gianmarco & Prarolo, Giovanni, 2009. "Cultural Identity and Knowledge Creation in Cosmopolitan Cities," CEPR Discussion Papers 7432, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nuria Quella, 2009. "Knowledge Spillovers and TFP Growth Rates," Department of Economics Working Papers 09-03, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.