Report NEP-ENT-2009-11-27This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Werner, Arndt & Moog, Petra, 2009. "Why do Employees Leave Their Jobs for Self-Employment? – The Impact of Entrepreneurial Working Conditions in Small Firms," MPRA Paper 18826, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robert W. Fairlie & Kanika Kapur & Susan Gates, 2009. "Is Employer-Based Health Insurance a Barrier to Entrepreneurship?," Working Papers 200939, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Ashish Arora & Anand Nandkumar, 2009. "Cash-out or flame-out! Opportunity cost and entrepreneurial strategy: Theory, and evidence from the information security industry," NBER Working Papers 15532, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Z. Acs & C. Economidou & M. Sanders, 2009. "Knowledge Spillovers from Creation to Exploitation: A Theoretical Model with Implications for Firms and Public Policy," Working Papers 09-32, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Gabler, Alain & Licandro, Omar, 2009. "Firm Dynamics Support the Importance of the Embodied Question," CEPR Discussion Papers 7486, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Shimomura, Ken-Ichi & Thisse, Jacques-François, 2009. "Competition Among the Big and the Small," CEPR Discussion Papers 7404, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Wahba, Jackline & Zenou, Yves, 2009. "Out of Sight, Out of Mind: Migration, Entrepreneurship and Social Capital," CEPR Discussion Papers 7552, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lofstrom, Magnus, 2009. "Low-Skilled Immigrant Entrepreneurship," IZA Discussion Papers 4560, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Laeven, Luc & Levine, Ross & Michalopoulos, Stelios, 2009. "Financial Innovation and Endogenous Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 7465, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- James R. Markusen & Frank Stähler, 2009. "Endogenous Market Structure and Foreign Market Entry," NBER Working Papers 15530, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Colin Davis & Yasunobu Tomoda, 2009. "Competing process and quality innovation in a model of occupational choice," Discussion Papers 0915, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.