Natural concentration in industrial research collaboration
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chiara CONTI, 2013. "Asymmetric information in a duopoly with spillovers: new findings on the effects of RJVs," Departmental Working Papers 2013-04, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
More about this item
KeywordsR&D collaboration; market structure; networks;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-07-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2008-07-05 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-CSE-2008-07-05 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-INO-2008-07-05 (Innovation)
- NEP-IPR-2008-07-05 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-KNM-2008-07-05 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-MIC-2008-07-05 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-NET-2008-07-05 (Network Economics)
- NEP-PPM-2008-07-05 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
- NEP-SOC-2008-07-05 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:use:tkiwps:0815. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marina Muilwijk) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eiruunl.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .