Report NEP-CSE-2008-07-05This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marcus Wagner, 2008. "Links between sustainability-related innovation and sustainability management," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2008-046, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Henrekson, Magnus & Johansson, Dan, 2008. "Competencies and Institutions Fostering High-growth Firms," Working Paper Series 757, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Holmberg, Pär, 2008. "Game-theoretical, Strategic forward Contracting in the Electricity Market," Working Paper Series 756, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- B. Westbrock, 2008. "Natural concentration in industrial research collaboration," Working Papers 08-15, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Fernando Munoz-Bullon & Maria Jose Sanchez-Bueno, 2008. "Does downsizing improve organizational performance? An analysis of Spanish manufacturing firms," Business Economics Working Papers wb083007, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Fernando Munoz-Bullon, 2008. "Who downsizes for longer? A longitudinal analysis," Business Economics Working Papers wb082805, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Tom Broekel & Andreas Meder, 2008. "The Bright and Dark Side of Cooperation for Regional Innovation Performance," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-053, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Andreas Meder, 2008. "Technological and geographical patterns in the choice of cooperation partner," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-054, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Demosthenes Ioannou & Marien Ferdinandusse & Marco Lo Duca & Wouter Coussens, 2008. "Benchmarking the Lisbon Strategy," Occasional Paper Series 85, European Central Bank.
- Klaus Masuch & Ramon Gómez-Salvador & Nadine Leiner-Killinger & Rolf Strauch & Jarkko Turunen & Melanie Ward-Warmedinger & Jan De Mulder & Harald Stahl & Yvonne McCarthy & Daphne Nicolitsas & Aitor La, 2008. "Labour supply and employment in the euro area countries - developments and challenges," Occasional Paper Series 87, European Central Bank.