Report NEP-SOC-2008-07-05This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Zenou, Yves, 2008. "Social Interactions and Labor Market Outcomes in Cities," Working Paper Series 755, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2008019 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lindqvist, Erik & Östling, Robert, 2008. "Political Polarization and the Size of Government," Working Paper Series 749, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Xiao, Erte & Bicchieri, Cristina, 2008. "When Equality Trumps Reciprocity: Evidence from a Laboratory Experiment," MPRA Paper 9375, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2008-34 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2008-33 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Francesco Farina & Niall O'Higgins & Patrizia Sbriglia, 2008. "Eliciting motives for trust and reciprocity by attitudinal and behavioural measures," Labsi Experimental Economics Laboratory University of Siena 021, University of Siena.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:9414 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nathalie Tocci, 2008. "The European Union, Civil Society and Conflict Transformation," Policy Briefings 3, MICROCON - A Micro Level Analysis of Violent Conflict.
- Tom Broekel & Andreas Meder, 2008. "The Bright and Dark Side of Cooperation for Regional Innovation Performance," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-053, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Mironiuc, Marilena, 2008.
"La Responsabilité Sociale et L'éthique Environnementale – Éléments de la Culture Écologique dans les Entreprises du XXIe Siècle : L’etude sur les entreprises roumaines
[Social Responsibility and En," MPRA Paper 9423, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- B. Westbrock, 2008. "Natural concentration in industrial research collaboration," Working Papers 08-15, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Elias Papaioannou & Gregorios Siourounis, 2008. "Democratization and Growth," Working Papers 00027, University of Peloponnese, Department of Economics.