Complementary approaches to the diffusion of ICT: empirical evidence on italian firm
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gilbert Cette & Jimmy Lopez, 2012. "ICT demand behaviour: an international comparison," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(4), pages 397-410, June.
- Rovira, Sebastián & Santoleri, Pietro & Stumpo, Giovanni, 2013.
"Incorporación de TIC en el sector productivo: uso y desuso de las políticas públicas para favorecer su difusión [ICTs adoption in Latin American firms: the use and disuse of public policies to enco,"
65711, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Feb 2013.
- Rovira, Sebastián & Santoleri, Pietro & Stumpo, Giovanni, 2013. "Incorporación de TIC en el sector productivo: uso y desuso de las políticas públicas para favorecer su difusión," Sede de la CEPAL en Santiago (Estudios e Investigaciones) 37255, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Maria del Rosario Demuner Flores & Osvaldo Urbano Becerril Torres & Rosa Maria Nava Rogel, 2014. "INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGIES IN SMEs MEXICAN COMPANIES TECNOLOGIAS DE INFORMACION Y COMUNICACION EN PYMES MEXICANAS," Revista Global de Negocios, The Institute for Business and Finance Research, vol. 2(3), pages 15-27.
More about this item
KeywordsInnovation diffusion; Technology adoption; Truncated and Censored Models.;
- C34 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Truncated and Censored Models; Switching Regression Models
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CSE-2010-03-20 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-ICT-2010-03-20 (Information & Communication Technologies)
- NEP-KNM-2010-03-20 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-SBM-2010-03-20 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:urb:wpaper:10_02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carmela Nicoletti). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feurbit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.