Short Hours, Long Hours: Hour Levels and Trends in the Retail Industry in the United States, Canada, and Mexico
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
More about this item
KeywordsUnited States; Canada; job quality; Mexico; part-time; retail; schedule; working hours;
- D22 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Empirical Analysis
- J22 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Time Allocation and Labor Supply
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
- J81 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Standards - - - Working Conditions
- L81 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Retail and Wholesale Trade; e-Commerce
- P52 - Economic Systems - - Comparative Economic Systems - - - Comparative Studies of Particular Economies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-05-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2012-05-22 (Business Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2012-05-22 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LMA-2012-05-22 (Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:upj:weupjo:12-183. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/upjohus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .