Supply chain management implementation in the Spanish grocery sector: An exploratory study
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cristina Giménez, 2003. "Logistics integration processes in the food industry," Economics Working Papers 710, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
More about this item
KeywordsSupply chain management; grocery sector; logistics integration process;
- L29 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Other
- L66 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Food; Beverages; Cosmetics; Tobacco
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-05-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2004-05-16 (European Economics)
- NEP-NET-2004-05-16 (Network Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:upf:upfgen:668. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.upf.edu/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .