Income maintenance programs and multidimensional screening
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- De Donder, Philippe & Hindriks, Jean, 2003.
"Policy-Oriented Parties and the Choice between Social and Private Insurance,"
IDEI Working Papers
226, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- De Donder, Philippe & Hindricks, Jean, 2005. "Policy-oriented Parties and the Choice Between Social and Private Insurance," CEPR Discussion Papers 4864, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- DE DONDER, Philippe & HINDRIKS, Jean, 2003. "Policy-oriented parties and the choice between social and private insurance," CORE Discussion Papers 2003064, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- De Donder, Philippe & Hindriks, Jean, 2007.
"Equilibrium social insurance with policy-motivated parties,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 624-640, September.
- DE DONDER, Philippe & HINDRIKS, Jean, 2006. "Equilibrium social insurance with policy-motivated parties," CORE Discussion Papers 2006033, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Philippe, DE DONDER & Jean, HINDRIKS, 2006. "Equilibrium Social Insurance with Policy-Motivated Parties," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2006018, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Brett, Craig & Weymark, John A., 2003.
"Financing education using optimal redistributive taxation,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 87(11), pages 2549-2569, October.
- Craig Brett & John A. Weymark, 2000. "Financing Education Using Optimal Redistributive Taxation," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0038, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics, revised May 2001.
- Josepa Miquel-Florensa, 2010. "“Tell me what you need”: signaling with limited resources," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 99(1), pages 1-28, February.
More about this item
KeywordsWelfare programs; optimal taxation; multidimensional screening;
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
- H21 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Efficiency; Optimal Taxation
- H53 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Welfare Programs
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2001-05-16 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:upf:upfgen:544. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.upf.edu/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .