Does detrending matter for the determination of the reference cycle and the selection of turning points?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Canova, Fabio, 1999. "Does Detrending Matter for the Determination of the Reference Cycle and the Selection of Turning Points?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 109(452), pages 126-150, January.
References listed on IDEAS
- Oriol Amat & John Blake & Julia Clarke, 1994. "Bank financial analyst's response to lease capitalization in Spain," Economics Working Papers 89, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Daniel Serra, 1993. "The coherent covering location problem," Economics Working Papers 20, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Guillem López & Adam R. Wagstaff, 1992. "Indicadores de eficiencia en el sector hospitalario," Economics Working Papers 11, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Giorgia Giovannetti, 1993. "Import pricing, domestic pricing and market structure," Economics Working Papers 71, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jan 1994.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:upf:upfgen:113. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.upf.edu/ .