Wealth, Social Capital and Happiness: The Case of Status Sensitive People
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic status disparity; Community size; Social capital; Interpersonal communication; Happiness.;
- D01 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Microeconomic Behavior: Underlying Principles
- D3 - Microeconomics - - Distribution
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-10-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-HAP-2007-10-13 (Economics of Happiness)
- NEP-LTV-2007-10-13 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
- NEP-SOC-2007-10-13 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uow:depec1:wp07-08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Siminski). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuowau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .