Report NEP-SOC-2007-10-13This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Amnon Levy, 2007. "Wealth, Social Capital and Happiness: The Case of Status Sensitive People," Economics Working Papers wp07-08, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Anneli Kaasa & Eve Parts, 2007. "Individual-Level Determinants Of Social Capital In Europe: Differences Between Country Groups," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 56, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Anneli Kaasa & Helje Kaldaru & Eve Parts, 2007. "Social Capital And Institutional Quality As Factors Of Innovation: Evidence From Europe," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 55, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- David M. Cutler & Edward L. Glaeser, 2007. "Social Interactions and Smoking," NBER Working Papers 13477, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hellwig, Christian & Veldkamp, Laura, 2007. "Knowing What Others Know: Coordination Motives in Information Acquisition," CEPR Discussion Papers 6506, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:lam:wpaper:01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Andrea Galeotti & Sanjeev Goyal, 2007. "Network Multipliers and the Optimality of Indirect Communication," Economics Discussion Papers 642, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Frank Page & Myrna Wooders, 2007. "Strategic Basins of Attraction, the Path Dominance Core, and Network Formation Games," Caepr Working Papers 2007-020, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Mengel, Friederike & Fosco, Constanza, 2007. "Cooperation through Imitation and Exclusion in Networks," MPRA Paper 5258, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stefania Ottone & Ferruccio Ponzano, 2007. "Cooperation without Punishment," Working Papers 123, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2007.
- Item repec:fpr:ifprid:00692 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:col:000154:004196 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mari Rege & Kjetil Telle & Mark Votruba, 2007. "Parental Job Loss and Children’s School Performance," Discussion Papers 517, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Item repec:fpr:ifprid:00708 is not listed on IDEAS anymore