Report NEP-LTV-2007-10-13This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carneiro, Pedro & Meghir, Costas & Parey, Matthias, 2007. "Maternal Education, Home Environments and the Development of Children and Adolescents," CEPR Discussion Papers 6505, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00176029_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- David M. Cutler, 2007. "The Lifetime Costs and Benefits of Medical Technology," NBER Working Papers 13478, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edward P. Lazear & Paul Oyer, 2007. "Personnel Economics," NBER Working Papers 13480, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Amnon Levy, 2007. "Wealth, Social Capital and Happiness: The Case of Status Sensitive People," Economics Working Papers wp07-08, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Item repec:gdm:wpaper:2507 is not listed on IDEAS anymore