Gains from Trade: Implications for Labour Market Adjustment and Poverty Reduction in Africa
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Augustin Fosu & Andrew Mold, 2008. "Gains from Trade: Implications for Labour Market Adjustment and Poverty Reduction in Africa," African Development Review, African Development Bank, vol. 20(1), pages 20-47.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hisako Kai & Shigeyuki Hamori, 2009.
"Globalization, financial depth, and inequality in Sub-Saharan Africa,"
AccessEcon, vol. 29(3), pages 2025-2037.
- Hisako KAI & Shigeyuki HAMORI, 2009. "Globalization, Financial Depth, and Inequality in Sub-Saharan Africa," Discussion Papers 0912, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- repec:oup:erevae:v:44:y:2017:i:4:p:592-633. is not listed on IDEAS
- Potelwa, Xolisiwe Y. & Nyhodo, Bonani & Ntombela, Sifiso M., 2016. "Evaluating South Africa’s export performance drivers: Are we exporting to our political or economic friends?," 2016 AAAE Fifth International Conference, September 23-26, 2016, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia 249318, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- Miet Maertens & Liesbeth Colen & Johan F. M. Swinnen, 2011.
"Globalisation and poverty in Senegal: a worst case scenario?,"
European Review of Agricultural Economics,
Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 38(1), pages 31-54, March.
- Miet Maertens & Liesbeth Colen & Johan F.M. Swinnen, 2008. "Globalization and Poverty in Senegal: A Worst Case Scenario?," LICOS Discussion Papers 21708, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Maertens, Miet & Colen, Liesbeth & Swinnen, Johan F.M., 2009. "Globalization and Poverty in Senegal: A Worst Case Scenario?," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51668, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- John Anyanwu, 2013. "Working Paper 181 - Determining the Correlates of Poverty for Inclusive Growth in Africa," Working Paper Series 979, African Development Bank.
- Pamela Coke Hamilton & Yvonne Tsikata & Emmanuel Pinto Moreira, 2009. "Accelerating Trade and Integration in the Caribbean : Policy Options for Sustained Growth, Job Creation, and Poverty Reduction," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2652.
More about this item
Keywordstrade; openness; liberalization; poverty reduction;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unu:wpaper:rp2007-65. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mauricio Roa Grisales). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/widerfi.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .