Does Mother's Employment Affect Children’s Schooling? An Empirical Evidence from Indonesian Households
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- World Bank, 2013. "Spending More or Spending Better : Improving Education Financing in Indonesia, Extended Executive Summary," World Bank Other Operational Studies 13207, The World Bank.
- Prawiro, Radius, 1998. "Indonesia's Struggle for Economic Development: Pragmatism in Action," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9789835600531.
- Geeta Kingdon & Mohd. Muzammil, 2009. "A Political Economy of Education in India: The Case of Uttar Pradesh," Oxford Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(2), pages 123-144.
- Andrew Rosser & Anuradha Joshi, 2013. "From User Fees to Fee Free: The Politics of Realising Universal Free Basic Education in Indonesia," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(2), pages 175-189, February.
- Mae Chu Chang & Sheldon Shaeffer & Samer Al-Samarrai & Andrew B. Ragatz & Joppe de Ree & Ritchie Stevenson, 2014. "Teacher Reform in Indonesia : The Role of Politics and Evidence in Policy Making," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 16355, June.
- Aidan Mulkeen, 2010. "Teachers in Anglophone Africa : Issues in Teacher Supply, Training, and Management," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13545, June.
- World Bank, 2013. "Indonesia - Spending More or Spending Better : Improving Education Financing in Indonesia," World Bank Other Operational Studies 13210, The World Bank.
- Edward Aspinall & Marcus Mietzner, 2014. "Indonesian Politics in 2014: Democracy's Close Call," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(3), pages 347-369, December.
More about this item
Keywordsmother's employment; education; Indonesia;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-10-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2017-10-08 (Development)
- NEP-SEA-2017-10-08 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unp:wpaper:201603. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Arief Anshory Yusuf). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lppadid.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .