Report NEP-DEV-2017-10-08This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jacob A. Jordaan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andres Giraldo; Manini Ojha & Manini Ojha, 2017. "The Effect of Quality of Education on Violence: Evidence from Colombia," Vniversitas Económica 015765, Universidad Javeriana - Bogotá.
- Caterina Gennaioli & Gaia Narciso, 2017. "Toxic roads: Unearthing hazardous waste dumping," Working Papers 82, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.
- Purmini & Sutyastie Soemitro Remi & Yayan Satyakti & Mohamad Fahmi & Iqbal Dawam Wibisono, 2016. "Does Mother's Employment Affect Children’s Schooling? An Empirical Evidence from Indonesian Households," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 201603, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Dec 2016.
- Richard Sedlmayr & Anuj Shah & Munshi Sulaiman, 2017. "Cash-Plus: Variants and Components of Transfer-Based Anti-Poverty Programming," CSAE Working Paper Series 2017-15, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Asmus Zoch, 2017. "The effect of neighbourhoods and school quality on education and labour market outcomes in South Africa," Working Papers 08/2017, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- LÃ©o Czajka, 2017. "Income Inequality in CÃ´te d'Ivoire: 1985-2014," Working Papers 201708, World Inequality Lab.
- Ben Westmore, 2017. "Do government transfers reduce poverty in China?: Micro evidence from five regions," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1415, OECD Publishing.
- Dieter von Fintel & Eldridge Moses, 2017. "Migration and gender in South Africa: following bright lights and the fortunes of others?," Working Papers 09/2017, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics, revised 2018.
- CÃ©cile Couharde & Fatih Karanfil & Eric Gabin Kilamaa & Luc DÃ©sirÃ© Omgbaa, 2017. "The Importance of Oil in the Allocation of Foreign Aid: The case of the G7 donors," EconomiX Working Papers 2017-40, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Martinez-Zarzoso, Inmaculada, 2017. "Searching for grouped patterns of heterogeneity in the climate-migration link," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 321, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Juan Manuel del Pozo Segura, 2017. "Has the Gender Wage Gap been Reduced during the 'Peruvian Growth Miracle?' A Distributional Approach," Documentos de Trabajo / Working Papers 2017-442, Departamento de Economía - Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú.