The Internet Marketing Solution Toward Creative Industries in Bandung
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Berger, Allen N, 1995. "The Profit-Structure Relationship in Banking--Tests of Market-Power and Efficient-Structure Hypotheses," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 27(2), pages 404-431, May.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:57:y:2006:i:4:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2601985 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lloyd-Williams, D. M. & Molyneux, Phil & Thornton, John, 1994. "Market structure and performance in Spanish banking," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 433-443, May.
- Fadzlan Sufian, 2007. "The efficiency of Islamic banking industry in Malaysia: Foreign vs domestic banks," Humanomics: The International Journal of Systems and Ethics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 23(3), pages 174-192, September.
More about this item
Keywordsinternet marketing; creative industries;
- G0 - Financial Economics - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-12-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-CUL-2010-12-04 (Cultural Economics)
- NEP-ICT-2010-12-04 (Information & Communication Technologies)
- NEP-MKT-2010-12-04 (Marketing)
- NEP-SEA-2010-12-04 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unp:wpaman:201011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aldrin Herwany). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dmpadid.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.